Private Mailbox Rental Service In Tucson, AZ
Safety, Security & Convenience
Receiving mail and packages at your home or business can be challenging (and potentially risky) for a number of reasons. Here are a few to consider:
- Identity thieves can find a treasure-trove of information about you by stealing letters directly from your home mailbox.
- UPS, FedEx, DHL and the United States Postal Service often leave packages on your porch or doorstep — making it easy for thieves to steal them — package theft like this is one of the fastest-growing crimes in the US.
- How many times have you been waiting for an important letter or package and find out the driver did not deliver it because he needed your signature — but you were at work or out shopping? Remember how tough it is to find that package?
- If you travel, what happens to your mail and packages while you’re gone?
- Do you run a business from your home? A residential address does not always give the best impression to clients.
Join the 21st Century and rent a private mailbox at University Postal. Renting a private mailbox is the most efficient way to receive your mail and packages. Small office and home office business operators have used private mailboxes for decades to help manage their business. Private citizens use them for safety, security, and convenience.
Why rent a Private Mailbox?
- Use a Street Address instead of a residential address or P.O. Box — better for business and personal mail and packages.
- You’ll have access to your Mailbox during our normal Business Hours.
- Free package receiving — We accept packages and mail from the Post Office, UPS, FedEx, DHL, and couriers — never miss a delivery again! We’ll sign for it and keep it safe until you can pick it up.
- Free “Mail Check” — Call ahead to see if you have mail — no wasted trips.
- Email & text notification—We can email or text you when that important letter or package is delivered.
- Mail Forwarding — Do you travel and fret about your mail piling up? We can forward it to you overnight, weekly, monthly, or on demand.
- Anonymity & Privacy — Your information is safe with us.
- Permanent Address — Do you move frequently? Tired of your mail “chasing” you? Problem solved.
- Separate your Business from your Personal mail — If you run a business from your home, it’s a good idea to have a separate business address.
- When you rent a private mailbox at University Postal you get a “real” street address. It creates a more professional appearance for your business and is easier for customers to find you on line.
University Postal offers two sizes of Private Mailboxes (PMB):
Personal Size - Individuals, Small Business or Home Office. For receiving of limited amount of mail or packages.
- Business Size - Individuals, Medium Business. For receiving of larger quantities of mail or packages.
TERMS and CONDITIONS
- UNIVERSITY POSTAL WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY MAIL OR PACKAGES THAT ARRIVE COD UNLESS PAYMENT HAS BEEN LEFT IN ADVANCE.
- All PMBs include free Email notification for packages only. Email for all mail other than packages is available for an additional charge.
- Forwarding or re-mailing of packages/mail is available for a small fee plus the cost of the shipping.
- In addition to receiving your mail from the US Post Office (USPS), we will receive packages from all courier services including UPS, FedEx, DHL, Greyhound Express, etc.
- For items arriving by Motor Cargo or Freight PLEASE make arrangements in advance.
- If you are going to be away more than 30 days University Postal offers you the following choices:
a) Store your mail until you return or b) Forward your mail or package(s) to another address.
- 24 Hours Access is Not Available -- PMBs are only accessible during normal business hours:
- Monday - Friday 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Closed Sundays and Major Holidays
USPS 1583 Form
List of Acceptable Identification
Credit Card Authorization Form